Tornier Nice Loop
The Tornier NiceLoop™ is the dedicated solution to perform the NiceKnot, a sliding and self stabilizing knot.
- Strength: the NiceLoop™ is tied as a doubled-over suture, increasing significantly the knot strength.
- Adjustability: the tightening process of the NiceKnot can be stopped and resumed at any stage, as the knot is self stabilized (preventing from slippage).
- Versatility: the NiceLoop™ can be used in a variety of indications:
- Tuberosities Fixation during Hemi or reversed arthroplasty for fracture.
- Cerclage for Humerotomy or Femorotomy.
- Fixation of Bone Fragments (i.e Butterfly).
- Simplicity: by combining a simple initial knot with 3 half hitches, the NiceKnot provides knot security without an excessive amount of complexity and bulkiness.