CEMFIX® 1 & 3
CEMFIX® 1 & 3 40 g are radiopaque, sterile, and self-hardening bone cements.
- Indicated for arthroplasty surgeries
- Immediate and stable bone anchorage of implants
- Cements ideally respond to the needs of the surgeon, two viscosities for two applications:
- CEMFIX® 1 40 g : standard viscosity bone cement, manual application.
- CEMFIX® 3 40 g : low viscosity bone cement, with optimum fluidity to allow an easy application with a syringe or injection gun.
- CEMFIX® 1 20 g : Indicated for arthroplasty and cranioplasty surgeries