BLUEPRINT 3D Planning Software
BLUEPRINT™ is a patient-specific shoulder instrument system that delivers complete control of pre-operative planning directly to the surgeon’s computer. No need to send a CT-scan. No delays. Just you, your patient, and support from a full team of Tornier specialists.
BLUEPRINT™ 3D planning software is a powerful pre-operative planning tool provided directly to physicians for instant 3D visualization of the patient’s anatomy and virtual implantation.
BLUEPRINT 3D Planning Software enables:
- Identification of glenoid wear patterns
- Visualization of humeral head subluxation & migration
- Planning correction of glenoid version, inclination and positioning
- Ensuring full implant seating
- Analyzing bone removal required for various implant options
- Assuring implant containment within the glenoid vault
Blueprint™ 3D Planning Software is only cleared for use with the Aequalis™ PerFORM Glenoid System.
Register at: http://www.tornierblueprint.com/